View Single Post

Old 05-09-2021, 05:34 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed59 View Post
You played with three people working on their game on the course designated as the beginner/learning course. You may want to try other courses that are not in the midst of the training facility.
1. Sorry, but the comment above is simply not correct. We have played Sarasota at least 12 times over the last 6 months. Sometimes it may have been one of the only courses in the area with T times. And we enjoy the short(er) practice. We have NEVER seen "beginner/learning" there. There may be, on occasion, but to label it as that is simply wrong.

2. OP - get ready for flameback from some posters here. People can be judgemental, and you may see that soon. Sure appears that you have a LOT more patience than I would have had. And typically we see ONE ambassador come thru on Exec courses thru a round. I think I/we would have told the others "Hey, we're just gonna break up here and go ahead as a single/twosome, and you guys can go right behind us after we clear the green".