View Single Post

Old 05-17-2021, 06:03 AM
Default What is wrong with this story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal1 View Post
*sigh* I'm a 5'3" target for those self entitled golfers who know more than 55+ years experience at a fairly decent level of amateur golf...this clown and his wife kept their cart parked within the depth of the green thinking they were safe from the tee. Even after numerous attempts to get them to move further from the green side cart path(my wife drove down and asked them to please get outta range) and a call of "FORE" from two people, a ball zipping past the front of their cart, the person with a huge ignorance chip on their shoulder insisted they had moved far enough from the side of the green.

The afore mentioned person then got in my face and threatened me with a beating(never make the first move...you'll be held accountable). I stood my ground and put up with his mouthy attitude even with proof they were wrong on so many things. It wasn't until my 6'5" playing partner got out of his cart that he quickly backed off and drove off.

Why are there some of you out there that think the rules don't apply to them??? Go somewhere else!

NOTHING its just a normal day in the Villages where some folk feel they are entitled to do what they want. From not waiting in line. to expecting their groceries to be packed "because they live in Bridgeport Miona" to the golf course to the PB Courts etc etc. How sad that the last years of our lives should be spoiled by those who think this way.