View Single Post

Old 05-19-2021, 09:04 AM
Default Evolution golf cart

The quality of this cart is terrible. I own one and sorry I do. The roof is of such thin plastic it cracked under the weight of the curtain in the back. They had to replace the roof. It also rides like a tank. They will not set the speed above 20mph. Impossible to pass a cart doing 15mph on cart path. There is no attention to detail on this cart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phairmason View Post
I test drove an Evolution Electric Plus 4 Passenger cart today at Villages Discount Golf Carts on 441. I have a 2013 gas Yamaha 4-seater and am looking at new lithium battery carts.

It had the LED display, speakers, and back up camera and fancy wheels/tires. But other than that, it's a barebones cart--no locking glove box, for example. I drove over a pretty deep pothole without a bounce (compared to my 2013 Y). I definitely liked the price.

Evolution owners:
  • Do you like it?
  • Does the "jump" start throw you off or do you get used to it?
  • Nothing on the dash has a closure. Do you have problems with items blowing away--maybe there's a hack to make a cavity a glove box?
  • What is the mileage on the 180AH battery charge? The sales rep said 55-65 miles.
  • What advice do you have about the Evolution cart or about the dealers in the area?

--Ruthie