View Single Post

Old 05-21-2021, 07:57 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,796 Times in 734 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgal44 View Post
I am looking to move to T.V. Currently, new sales are in Citrus Grove. I just put a deposit on a lot on danielson loop behind a retention pond in line with hole number 3 on the southern oaks golf course. After placing the deposit, I noticed that there was a light green area on the map which indicates non village property. It is located a little below hole number 5 on the golf course. I asked my salesman what will be put there. He keeps saying he is looking into it. Within two days, I must wire transfer my next check to him. I am concerned. I watched a drone video and it looks like the green area will be a power station. It seems to be about 1/4 mile away from my location on Danielson on loop. How dangerous is that. Will there be high towers which will be seen from my location? Also, wondering if I will hear noise from the tpke. And the new ezell rec center, something I did not see originally. If I cancel now, I would only lose $2500 versus $10,000. Please help!

Personally, I would run, not walk away from that deal. First of all, your realtor should have advised you by now for what purpose that property is designated or who owns it. It’s not brain surgery and if we have learned anything in our long lives it is not to buy next to or near vacant property. Who knows, maybe it will be a dog park!