View Single Post

Old 05-21-2021, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegges View Post
So 14 posts, and only one post that has actually been in the restaurant (that would be us). Really don’t think it’s fair to judge an establishment unless you cross their threshold and consume their food. Arguing over price of an entree and it’s worth, really should be done after you actually seen the entree and consume it. Picture of food at any restaurant is just that, a picture of something you will never see on your plate.

Online menu is definitely a plus, we had no idea what restaurant was serving until we sat down. The prices are definitely lower than the first week of opening. Some menu items are less money, and now are offering 1/2 portions on one item. Two items have been added, but they may have just been sourced from vendors. We have never been to a soft restaurant opening that didn’t have some kinks to iron out.
I do wish they would have started with breakfast, then lunch, and dinner. Nothing like a really good breakfast place, to make you want to return for lunch.
Yay! I agree! Eat there first or your remarks aren’t worth diddly. It’s like bashing a mechanic that’s never worked on your car. They will adapt to market desires going forward. Give ‘em a chance. I wish them nothing but success!