View Single Post

Old 05-27-2021, 01:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stebooo View Post
It's a oil change not an engine rebuild. Why go to any dealership and pay that rate. Anywhere will do
Underhandedly suggesting some are too stupid to make any decisions, for a poster asking for a recommendation on local businesses, and gets your response is one of the reason seasoned posters leave this site.
Unlike most, you probably included , I have concierge service. You may not comprehend terminology. Dealership picks up my vehicle, service it, then returns my vehicle when it’s done. If you actually read my first post, then #6, info is your friend

I was unfamiliar with dealerships and before I drove 18 hours, I asked for advise. TOTV used to be filled with experienced people who were happy to help, and for the most part there are still posters that are kind enough not to bash posters.

So let me explain in simple terms, to you about my question.

I have Concierge Service...Dealership picks up my car, changed filters, oil, rotated my tires, check, fluids. The Bill was ZERO..... So before you try to make another seasoned poster feel incompetent, try to give helpful advice, unless you have none, then you can just bypass the thread.

To those who recommend Phillips, thank you very nice, took a photo of my cabin filter, recommend to change. So thanks to those who took a minute to post helpful info

Last edited by asianthree; 05-27-2021 at 03:54 PM.