View Single Post

Old 06-02-2021, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Swim View Post
There is disagreement even among Blacks as to whether or not it is okay to use the N word. I know as white person, that it is not okay for whites to use it. I'll let the people of color make the decision on whether or not there are situations where the word is okay to use. Be that as it may, the poster was insinuating that because the singer is a rapper, uses the N word, and is an activist, that he is somehow going to "bring down" Naomi. If you take the N word out of the equation, I don't see the problem. He's a gifted singer with a bright future.
1. It's never ok to use it
2.The decision for decent people is to never use it.
3. I don't believe she'll quit because she doesn't want to give interviews
4. Everyone in some kind of spotlight is an activist.
5. A gifted singer with a filthy mouth.
6. Naomi: Get your head straight, dump this "gifted singer" and forge your own future.
“When you realize that to produce, you must obtain the permission from those who do not produce anything; When it is proven that the money flows to those who trade not with goods, but with favors; When you realize that many get rich by bribery and influence rather than by work. When you realize that corruption is rewarded and honesty becomes self-sacrifice; Then you can say, without fear of making mistakes, your society is doomed.”

Ayn Rand
Atlas Shrugged,1957.