View Single Post

Old 06-05-2021, 02:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal1 View Post
As much as I dislike agreeing with 88 he's spot on. As a former Ambassador I can tell you the water on the course and in the Amb cart are filtered and from the same source. The ice makers they use also use the filter the water.

Since almost all golf carts come with a small cooler why not fill it with ice and your beverage of choice. Don't need more Amb. Need golfers with more common sense and courtesy/etiquette.

I've played with whiners a few times....I remember them and avoid playing with them at all costs.

Bunkers...I rake my area and another close by....quite similar to fixing your pitch mark and one or two others. So if we are losing ground in being "the friendliest hometown" it's due more to whiners and those with complete lack of common sense..or "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" school of upbringing than a lack of Amb.

You seem to equate good business/capitalism and greed. I find that a common mistake in many from the upper east coast who feel they deserve respect in lieu of earning it. Quite sad really.
Well said. VERY WELL SAID.