View Single Post

Old 06-07-2021, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
I am looking at the online version of the June 3, 2021 "The Villages Recreation &Parks" publication. The Clubs section begins on page 41 and appears to have the same information it had in previous weeks. I see category groupings, names, phone numbers, email addresses, and in some cases websites.

Are you referring to some other publication? Does the printed copy not include the last five pages of the online version?

The section in the publication notes that this is not a complete list and directs you to a page on districtgov.org. The referenced document, updated on 5/24/21, is a 185 page, searchable pdf that also includes category (club), names, phone numbers, email addresses, and websites (where available). There might be a better format for online reference but I prefer downloading the information and a searchable pdf is ideal for that.
In my opinion the PDF remains the best way to find a new club, although I have found that one does not always get a response when contacting the phone number listed for a particular club/activity. Perhaps the POCs/phone numbers are not updated?