View Single Post

Old 06-08-2021, 09:39 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,519 Times in 712 Posts

I haven't heard of this company before, but I did do some research. They have a lot of "pie in the sky" targets listed on their webpages, TV isn't one of them. I'm uncertain also of a possible location in TV or Sumter County for this and it would be very uncharacteristic for the developer to outsource a major amenity item such as this.

Understanding what this facility really is is also important, it is a heat sink for rejected heat for an industrial process or major air conditioning facility (mall, data center, etc). It utilizes this waste heat to create a heated pool (you can do this with your own pool and heat pump with a product I found) for entertainment purposes. Currently there isn't a major heat source located or planned that I know of that would be suitable. But I could be wrong all together on this, we'll just have to keep watching.

This is a huge expense and would require a significant customer base to support, something I don't think they'll find in TV or Sumter County. Many villagers are cheap and won't want to spend a dime to go to a place like this, especially in the cooler months.

I'm definitely going to do some more digging on this one.
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776