View Single Post

Old 06-09-2021, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillowtalk View Post
NCL is fighting DeSantis in court on this. I have two cruises booked for 2022. Carnival and NCL. I will not be going on Royal Caribbean until they require proof of vaccination of everyone on the ship.
Why would anyone want to get on a ship with people who don’t care about the safety of everyone, just themselves?
I don’t think it will be good for Florida tourism to tell the world we don’t care about anybody but ourselves. The majority of the people have taken the vaccine, wore their masks in respect for others, followed the CCD guidelines, and stayed home for over a year.
It’s our time to enjoy, so maybe it’s time for the majority of us get to enjoy ourselves in a safe environment. Like you said if you don’t want to get on the ship, don’t go.
If vaccinations work and you’re vaccinated why the concern? Also, I don’t know anyone that has stayed home for a year. People that I know here in TV have been out playing golf, and engaging in many other activities over the past year and wore their mask where required. Lastly, the people who haven’t gotten vaccinated have either been told by their doctors not to do that, or they feel it’s not safe since it hasn’t been approved by the FDA and they don’t want to participate in the ongoing clinical study where side effects and vaccine efficiencies are still being studied.