View Single Post

Old 06-11-2021, 12:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,516 Times in 3,107 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
All they are good for is ID. I do believe in voter ID though. According to the Constitution, America has been having illegal elections. The Constitution states that ONLY American citizens may vote in our elections. I have yet to see anyone require proof of citizenship in order to vote. And the only absentee voting should be done by the military overseas.
So, people living in assisted living homes physically unable to leave, people living in nursing homes, seniors who have given up driving and rely on other people - they should just not vote.

People who live in rural areas without any way of getting to the polls - shouldn't vote.

People who are out of the country during Election week - should not be allowed to vote at all.

You do know that mail-in voting is a thing throughout the entire country and has been for decades, right? I mean, this isn't anything new. Both republicans AND democrats have won elections where mail-in voting was available nationwide, and not restricted to military overseas.