View Single Post

Old 06-11-2021, 03:32 PM

To clarify, the Recreation Dept. and TOTV online directories to clubs are listings of all clubs alphabetically by name, without classification into categories as they are listed in the printed Recreation News. Any club can be found if you know its name, but no search for a subject such as "discussion" or "public affairs" can be made. I am particularly concerned with discovering such clubs as Philosophy Club (actually more public affairs, and drawing a hundred people to presentations), Study of Philosophy Club (educational), Civil Discourse, Freethinkers and the like, though I also notice FMIG (Financial Markets), Stock Talk, and SimplySafeDividends clubs are hard to find. Just my particular interestes so I do not know what else has been reduced.

The Recreation Dept. printed news lists the clubs under headings, such as sports or what not, so one can look through these headings. They have reduced the number of clubs shown in that printing instead of the longer listing by name only online.