Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 03-27-2009, 09:29 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Does Lands End have a website? I've never heard of it. And bathing suits usually can't be returned. So how does that work if you're ordering from a catalogue?

Thanks Kate!
Barefoot,

I was just going on and on about my roots here and when I sent it to post I looked back and saw your post so here I am again.

Kate is right. Lands End is great. And yes you can return bathing suits. And they come in "long" torso (read "more stretch" between the lines there) I have been ordering the same black bathing suit from them for more than a hundred years now. I stockpile them so that when the chlorine eats one, I have another one ready. I think it is called the "tugless tank" or something like that. They have an amazing selection of bathing suits.

(And btw, I have always said "bathing suits." But when Chicago son-in-law came into the family, he thought that was weird and that we should call them swimming suits. But I do not pay any attention to what he says. He also thought Cincinnati Skyline Chili was weird and now he is hooked on it. HAH!!!)

Boomer