View Single Post

Old 06-16-2021, 04:46 AM
Default The entitled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcoguy View Post
Tonight was the first time I saw someone walking their dog on the golf course. Well it was also in the sand traps, fairways and on the greens. The dog was everywhere. I know for a fact this is not permitted. However, people do whatever they want when the Golf Ambassadors are gone.
I’d like to walk the golf course myself, but I know it isn’t permitted. I guess it will continue until something gets broke or a green gets trashed by a dog.

There really isn’t anything you can do because I’ve tried. I called the villages community security about it but they just tell me it’s not their jurisdiction.
Oh well
Yes welcome to the "once friendly villages" sorry you received such negative comments from some Those must be the folk who break the rules. Wait until someone's golf ball lands in a "poo heap" we will never hear the last of it.

Not much difference to those dog owners who open the gate to the tennis/pb courts and let their dogs run around , so they dont have to chase them around. No they dont pick up after their dogs either. As another comment say wait until the snowbirds come, who treat the villages like a holiday camp.

One golfer suggesting to an Ambassador that the courses should be closed until "they get here" so they are in good condition. Quite the reverse I think.