View Single Post

Old 06-18-2021, 02:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,940 Times in 2,460 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1ceasar View Post
You may notice in today's world whether it's an Italian place, steak or fish, they all have pretty much the same things with just a smattering of specialized product. Every steakhouse I go into always has fish like salmon and tilapia and or lobster on the menu. Every fish house has a few chicken dishes and steak dishes as well. Yes it's true that a place like Red lobster may have five or six fish species that you're not going to find in the Italian place and in the Italian place they're going to have quite a few pastas but it's all the same after 50 years of eating out, I ended up cooking what I like myself and I only really like to go get things that are very different than what I can normally cook. That being said Ford's garage is a unique restaurant as far as their decor. We recently stopped in on the way to Tampa also and they had a very nice outside patio. I did have a good hamburger which I don't cook at home and my wife had another dish. It's a little bit upscale from any diner food and not quite Burns prices for other things. I think they're going to be well known for their drinks as it seems quite a few people were at the Bars even at 2:00 in the afternoon and you know these villagers. I wish them success it's a good location and the last place had a terrible layout inside
On day I suspect in future there will be no salt water fish. The ocean being carpet dreaded everyday. Fisherman have to further from coast to catch fish. Especially from China sea coast. All be left is mud puddle raised fish.