View Single Post

Old 06-19-2021, 08:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellomo View Post
The quality of this cart is terrible. I own one and sorry I do. The roof is of such thin plastic it cracked under the weight of the curtain in the back. They had to replace the roof. It also rides like a tank. They will not set the speed above 20mph. Impossible to pass a cart doing 15mph on cart path. There is no attention to detail on this cart.
I looked at one yesterday and as soon as the salesman said, "Made in China" I was out.

I'm looking at the EZ Go which seems to be the one to go to in the opinion of many.

I've always been a Club Car guy but from what I understand, their lithium powered carts don't get any better mileage than their led acid battery carts. Also, the 10 inch wheels are an upgrade and might require some modification to the suspension.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.