View Single Post

Old 06-22-2021, 06:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davonu View Post
I have a friend who is considering moving to TV. I've answered a lot of his questions the best I can, but he asked me one that I realized I'm not really sure about. So I'm gonna ask it here. I've been here a few years and I'm reasonably active. But I hadn't really thought about how my activity level compares to others. And that is what my friend's question relates to.

He wants to know if people who are relative home-bodies have a place in TV. He says he and his wife will likely enjoy the squares entertainment regularly and some other Villages features, but they may not partake in that many clubs, sports, or other similar Villages attractions. He asked whether that might be an issue in any way. I told him of course that TV is very friendly and they should be just fine. But that got me to thinking about something now I find myself wondering about...

I wonder what the breakdown is between the various levels of activity of Villages residents. There are of course those folks who are super active and busy constantly. But I'm sure there are some folks like my friends who are spend quite a bit of time at home. Then there are all the levels in between.

Anyway, just food for thought. I would love to get ToTV input to share with my friends. I would particularly like to hear from those folks who are more home-bodies. How has your experience in TV been?
The Sunday Times used to say you don't need to read it all but it's nice to know it's all here.