View Single Post

Old 06-29-2021, 08:02 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1ceasar View Post
The trouble with so much of today's companies in corporate culture is that you do have to put up with a lot of BS yourself. My 40-year-old daughter will have to move back to San Francisco because they will be insisting on working in the office in October. I really think she will physically get sick if she has to do that as you all know how wonderful San Francisco is. I have listened to her meetings all week over the computer and now I know why so many companies makes a little profit as most of the meetings are 90% wasted time. So if you have children that run companies my simple suggestion might be to start motivating your employees a little bit more not just with money but with praise and thanks as in the next several months leading up to the end of the year a lot of people will definitely be quitting
There are many who have been in person durning the entire pandemic. They are alive and doing well. For some who grew accustomed to work at home, some company’s will continue, but many welcome going back to living in the real world