View Single Post

Old 07-04-2021, 07:06 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Investment Painting Contractors 55th Birthday

55 Yrs ago on the 4th of July 1966, Investment Painting was born at my kitchen table in suburban Detroit. I had my first big contract and needed the money for school. When I wasn't enrolled in school by august, I ended up in the Army by Sept, 30th.
After Vietnam I was released from the army in Illinois. I used my travel money to buy and old truck, hired a bunch of Vietnam Vets and went back to work. We were soon painting Shopping centers, High rise office buildings Etc.
After finishing a contract in Florida I went to visit a friend in Milwaukee. Got there on a Sunday and had a contract on Monday. We branched out and became National Painters. We painted hundreds of Taco Bells, K Marts, Burger Kings & Walgreens Thru out the Country.
For the next 30 years we worked out of Wisconsin. I never laid a man off. I had a crew of young guys who could travel. Chris Gibbs grew up on the Truck and has been the "New Owner" for the last 14 Yrs.
Mary and I are very Proud of Chris, and all that he has accomplished. We hope the company will continue to thrive, and would like to "Thank all of you for your "Support"

Len & Mary Boczkowski The Proud Retired Half of Investment Painting Contr.