Thread: too old?
View Single Post

Old 04-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNYMARYANN View Post
Well that does it! You all have me convinced that we would fit in well. Actually we moved to Lousiana from Mexico Beach Florida thirty days prior to Katrina which flooded our new home. We had lived in Florida ten years and also were stationed at Tyndall AF Base for three years so we are very well acquainted with the summer heat and humidity. I miss that emerald green water and white sand beach but not the hurricanes.

We had a pretty active social life there and some of our friends are already in The Villages in Hemingway just waiting for us old foggies to get this house sold. As I sit here the Pearl River is flooding only a mile away and if we dont take on water that will be a good selling point !

I dont have knee problems cause mine are shiney titanium steel and great. My feet belong to my grandma and I have my moms face and my Aunt Helen's butt but the rest of me is genuine. Well, not the teeth or hearing aid or glasses or hair color etc. You know what I mean.
Oh, Sunny, we're following your flooding issue with you and are praying for the best outcome. Please hurry to TV, we need you here, your sense of humor and genuine friendliness that we feel on the chatroom and I don't care if you stole Aunt Helen's butt, buttt how does she sit anymore.

Good luck, my friend, we'll keep in touch. You can always come live with me. There's plenty of room you know.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....