View Single Post

Old 07-19-2021, 10:47 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Hey! Ya talkin’ tuh ME!?

Not that I owe you, or the horse you rode in on, any explanation, but in case it is MY “point” that has you befuddled, I will answer. . .

I absolutely love to talk about real estate markets. I have FSBO’d several times and used agents other times.

Decades ago, I got a license and went through in-house training with the biggest broker in my home city. Played around in it, a little, but did not quit my day job — never intended to.

In those days, we could not afford to maintain the Ohio license and all the associated expenses for what was pretty much just a hobby for me — and full-time had never been considered. Kept my day job for 35 years. No regrets. But everything I learned from spending my “15 minutes” as an agent was valuable — still is.

I hope this thread turns into the sharing of experiences with buying and selling our homes. (That is called “conversation” — OK w/ you?)

Boomer

Addendum: I just looked back after posting this and it looks like I might have picked up another heckler with a “what’s your point” post. Geez. . .So — Queenie whoever — please see above — in case you’re talkin’ to me.)
"Go Boomer, Go Boomer "
Lol
Sometimes their damn 2cents is not necessary.