View Single Post

Old 07-20-2021, 09:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Finally we hope!

The speed in TV has been creeping upward in recent years with most speeds 10+ mph over the limit on many major roads.

I support the focus on enforcement to the max.
Migrate from the current out of control speeding to near Waldo level enforcement.
Be careful what you wish for.

Again, I personally don't speed, so no dog in this fight either,------however.....

Someone going 45 or even 50 on BV or Morse (south of 466) doesn't bother me in the least---they will just pass me and be on their way, and they are not a safety hazard. It's the person going 25 that poses a greater risk---as everybody makes some lame move to get around them. They won't get into an accident, but they will cause them

The persons driving above the limit are, for the most part, younger with better vision and reflexes than average. I don't think a NASCAR champion would poses a risk regardless of their speed. The 90 year old who can't see above the steering wheel is the threat, so go ticket them when they drive 20.

I don't see why so many Villagers get their undies in a bunch when someone passes them. I get passed all the time when going the speed limit----SO WHAT