View Single Post

Old 07-24-2021, 01:34 PM
Send a message via AIM to newgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
It's like Hanukah, Christmas, Boxing day & Kwanzaa in July! In the last 3 weeks I have got 3 unordered "free stuff" all from Amazon 3rd party Chinese sellers. The one I got today was the best it was a horribly crappy Apple Airpods Pro clone from a company called Hyeing. Last week I got one of those 8" "rain" square shower heads and the week before that I got a grill cover. The grill cover smelled like someone died inside it when I opened it up but now that it aired out for a week on the patio it's great for a sun reflector (all shiny foil like lining). The shower head worked OK but I would have needed an extender tube because it was too big. No idea where this stuff is coming from. Definitely not being billed to my account and all legitimately sent from Amazon.

Very strange. I gave away the shower head and still have the grill cover and the crappy Airpods Pro clone if anyone wants them! They all seems to be selling in the $15 to $25 range when I look them up. There is nothing requesting a review so I just don't understand where these come from or what the purpose is.

Anyone else getting freebies from Amazon 3rd party sellers on a "regular" basis?
I am lucky if I get anything I buy !