View Single Post

Old 07-28-2021, 11:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,068 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by S=kBlogW View Post
HUH? That's a copy and paste from the link I posted, not my interpretation.

CDC: The coronavirus could be 'just a few mutations' away from evading vaccines
Yes, that was a copy/paste with a statement attributed to the CDC.

But here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by S=kBlogW View Post

If you are one of the millions who have already had covid, or are young and healthy, you might decline the vaccine, and have valid reasons for that decision. Recent reports are showing that the vaccines are not as effective against Delta variant and can have virus loads higher than unvaccinated, so the antivaxxers might turn the table sand say "hey vaxxer, stay away from me and put on the mask"

and in your response to two others in this thread, and in another thread you interpret the statement to indicate that a vaccinated individual can have HIGHER viral loads than an unvaccinated. That is not at all what the statement said, as was pointed out in a reply to your post.

Do you misunderstand that the statement is saying the there have been some cases where the viral loads may be the same or do you understand that but want to push the idea that the viral loads in vaccinated individuals may be higher than those in unvaccinated?

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough