View Single Post

Old 07-30-2021, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal1 View Post
*sigh* common sense and freedom of choice is rapidly disappearing ... if you've had the shot you don't actually have to mask...tis scientifically proven that a minuscule amount of those vaccinated get the virus...if you don't get the shot and do not wear a mask that is a free choice and those who've had the shot should just shut up as they have been vaccinated and likely won't get the virus.

More children died from the flu last year than covid...how come you always maskers haven't been wearing a mask your whole life???

How many people die from bathroom accidents in a year? Perhaps we should make people wear a football or motorcycle helmet when they get out of bed so that head injuries are fewer.

The problem with always maskers is they are the lemmings of the human race and do many things that endanger themselves as well as others yet still continue on taking risks while...driving even though as they age they screw up more and more, climb ladders even though their balance is in question....don't drink enough water when out of doors(no being in a pool does not increase your hydration)...forget to take their meds regularly...ignore the suggestions and orders from doctors because they googled it and decided they don't like the risk of serious side effects.

As least if you're going to tell others what to do preface your comment by "I am a sheep and follow the unscientific suggestions/rules from a gov't that can't even follow/obey their own suggestions/rules." By all means always add the addendum "I am a hypocrite because I only follow the rules as I see fit."
How dare you classify mask wearers as LEMMINGS! You obviously don’t believe in Science. I do. I’d rather be safer with the vaccine and mask, than on a ventilator fighting for my life and worrying about the long term effects of COVID. I also would like to help prevent others, like YOU, from getting the virus IF I’m a carrier. But, that’s me! I care about others. Start thinking about this…start!