View Single Post

Old 07-31-2021, 08:41 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
You really are not understanding this thread at all. This thread is about the risk of hot asphalt to a dog's paws when their owner takes the dog for a walk, on hot asphalt.

The subject is: hot asphalt vs. a dog's paws

My post was to suggest options for people who have dogs that they walk, to prevent the hot asphalt from burning their paws because hot asphalt can burn a dog's paws.

Three options for people who walk their dogs, who don't want those paws to get burned:

have the dog walk on the grass instead of the hot asphalt
take him to the dog park instead of taking him for a walk on the hot asphalt
buy booties for the dog to wear when you take him for a walk on the hot asphalt.
I understand exactly what it is about. I also told you we turn around when it's super hot then you're intimating that somehow missing a walk when it's 90+ is somehow going to harm our dog.

Yes, there are options. Most of time, the best option is to take the dog out when it's cool. I wouldn't want to be outside wearing a fur coat either.

Ours gets outside a lot, goes on a lot of cart rides with us when we can, goes to Home depot but I carry him in first when the pavement is too hot.

He's now at my ear sighing because he wants to go to bed and I'm not in there yet, so I'm bowing to his will. Guten Abend.