View Single Post

Old 04-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Veteran member
Unhappy Glenview recently!

My sister and I ate at the Glenview CC on Monday for dinner - very good! So good infact we decided to go back tonight for their Prime Rib. We ordered it med-rare. Sent it back as it was not even pink - was med. Sent it back second time - the same. Waiter says that is out it was coming out of the oven. We ordered fillets- med rare. Tasteless! As we were leaving to pay, we passed a gentleman and his wife eating. The gentleman was eating med-rare prime rib. I stopped and asked him and he said yes it was.

As we left we told the hostess what was wrong. She got the "manager". He said he "took a picture of our prime rib" and it was right! He said they "tested the temperature of our meat and it was 120 degrees and it was just right for med-rare and they cut ours off".

We told the manager that another customer had med-rare PR. His reply several times was that "we are not talking about his prime rib - we are talking about my prime rib"! He also said "ladies, you aren't going to win this."

Back home I decided to call and find out the managers name. Girl who answered gave me his name as Jeff. When I asked his last name, she said she didn't know. I asked her to find out. She put me on hold. After 6 minutes I hung up and called back. Jeff Braton finally was the name given to me.

We had planned to go back to GVCC Fri. night for the lobster. Needless to say we will not be back. Have never seen a manager's attitude like this!

Anyone know who the general manager is?

Becky