View Single Post

Old 08-13-2021, 01:24 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 2,008 Times in 440 Posts
Default Well there seems to be a misunderstanding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spalumbos62 View Post
I agree, I think allot of dogs could just sit on the cart, quietly behaved. I know mine could. But I would leash, just to be sure.
But what I don't understand is why soooo many would be against that. What's the big deal if hubby and I head out at a slow time with Fifi on the back seat....seriously, if you are there you are most likely 2 holes ahead or behind us. If we are too slow, play though. Why are you all so bothered by it? (Again...I said at slow time) honestly by then arnt most of you at the 19th hole.
1)you can't just play through or pass someone on the exec's. If you don't agree with the rules and regs then take it up with management.
2)they don't allow dogs to go out because the word of the owner is a bit biased about how their dog will behave...have you had fife's voice box removed(not likely eh?)? if not the dog will bark...that's a no-no and it doesn't matter if you don't understand why barking is bad on a course.
3)once someone sees you out with a dog on the course hundreds of others with ill behaved dogs will bring them out without permission. How do prove to the course starter that your dog is properly trained without them following you around??? you can't.
4)the rules and regs here in the villages are for the majority of folks and most understand and are mature enough to obey them without a problem. Those that break them always say the same thing..."why does it bother you?". well I moved here because of the rules and regs and it ****es me off when some entitled person thinks they can do as they please. Good nuff?