View Single Post

Old 08-16-2021, 10:20 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,319 Times in 501 Posts

There does not seem to be much convincing going on. But, there is a lot of attempts to justify on here. If you have your vaccination and you are on here attempting to bully folks into getting the vaccination, all you are doing is alienating them. There is really a big difference between saying "I got my vaccination for this reason" and "you must get this vaccination or you are a UN-patriotic dirtbag." At least be honest and admit that you have doubts about the vaccination, but you are hoping that if you can force others to join your lifeboat, then if it sinks you can all sink together.
I don't worry about whether or not my neighbor gets the shots. They know that it is available and free. It's their choice and it won't effect me whatsoever either way. Whether or not the vaccination works doesn't matter much once you get the shots. You have already made your choice. Those that do not get the vaccination KNOW that that "IF" does not pertain to them. If they are exposed it is a matter of whether or not they are infected and then if they are infected whether or not they will be hospitalized and then whether or not they will DIE. Those with the vaccination, SHOULD know that if they are exposed, they have less chance of being infected and if they are have less chance of being hospitalized and if they are hospitalize, have a much better chance of living through the infection. The only negative to getting the vaccination is IF-IF-IF there are any long term effects from the serum. And in that case, as old as we are how likely are they going to catch up to us before our expiration date.
It's your choice whether or not to get the vaccination. It won't effect me and I do not care. But the odds of survival are more in your favor IF you are vaccinated than if you are not. Then again, if you are never around anyone infected you will never have to worry about the odds. On the other hand, how can you tell whether or not your neighbor has the Covid or not? You can't.