View Single Post

Old 08-17-2021, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoungs View Post
Just curious: I have never had a dog, and actually have no serious plans to get one (I travel a lot), but, just out of curiosity, I'm wondering: If I had a well trained dog, would it be okay by Villages rules for me to take him in my golf cart to a golf course in the villages, and leave him in the cart as I get out to play each hole? I do know that it would be a mistreatment of the poor animal to leave him home alone while I go off to play. My wife is not here with me, so I have no one to leave the animal with.
mistreatment of the poor animal to leave him home alone while I go off to play. Really? C'mon, man!
“When you realize that to produce, you must obtain the permission from those who do not produce anything; When it is proven that the money flows to those who trade not with goods, but with favors; When you realize that many get rich by bribery and influence rather than by work. When you realize that corruption is rewarded and honesty becomes self-sacrifice; Then you can say, without fear of making mistakes, your society is doomed.”

Ayn Rand
Atlas Shrugged,1957.