View Single Post

Old 08-17-2021, 06:24 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperguy View Post
So we get a letter (snail mail) showing our expiration of golf priority in a couple weeks and the process of the payment. Aside for the amount being ridiculous they want you to A. Show up at the office, B. mail a check, C. call with a credit card. I opt for C. The lady I talked to could barely understand me (volume at her end) and after changing her hookup I read her the number four digits at a time. Yea. It worked. She said I will mail you a receipt (again, snail mail). Now, we can conduct just about every transaction anywhere quickly and efficiently on line with credit, debit, or check draft. Even the darn county tax office can collect your money that way. Why for Pete's sake (no offense to Pete) can't the golf renewal process catch up with the times? GEEZE
It used to be a better deal for priority members. Last year, for 27 weeks, the Priority golfer saved $17.00 per round and for the rest if the year is was $12.00 per round. Priority golf, with tax is about $800.00 for one person, so deducting $140.00 for trail fees, the cost is $660.00. $17.00x27 = $459.00 and $12.00x25 = $300, for a total of $759.00. So, one round per week more than paid for the Priority Golf package. This year the difference is much less, only $9.00 difference this summer, so many more rounds required to justify the cost.