View Single Post

Old 08-19-2021, 07:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachKandSportsguy View Post
I hope so, anyone who believes anything out of his mouth is an idiot, and he is a total narcissisic sociopath, with so much money that he can buy off, intimidate or bully plaintiff issues. . . .

Tesla car battery likely caused devastating East Bay house fire, investigators say - ABC7 San Francisco

yesterday, tesla drove into a pile of kids on the sidewalk in the UK
never tesla's fault. . .

however, em has enough money to manipulate the stock through options by exploiting the market maker's delta hedging strategy, such that yesterday, $17M of Sept call options, 700 strike were bought, which is not mom and pop and not most hedge or mutual funds. . . preying on a gamma squeeze next week. . .

don't play the stock either way unless very sophisticated, I have lost over 20K shorting that POS stonk
He is very hard to like to be sure, but I have no problem he is wealthy. AND he is quite a bit out there...by his own admission he is autistic, but that is not a choice. I find him not at likeable...........but what are we to do with people who are born "different" and brilliant and odd. This really is a problem, because every last man jack of us has an odd bit or two.