Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 04-17-2009, 06:31 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanneBeannie View Post
I have been up since 4 a.m. to get a head start on my outside work, since this is supposed to be the first warmest day in 8 months! . I found your site, great idea Barefoot! I've been reading all your posts since day one and really enjoyed it! My doggies kept looking at me like I was crazy when I would bust out with laughter lol . May I join? My name is Jeanne, single Mom of a wonderful 31 yr. old son and live in Upstate NY., recently retired and my sister suggested The Villages to me, as she knows people that live there and love it. Long story short lol...I am hooked! . My house is on the market, I have it priced to sell . Not sad about selling lol, sad that I will have to take a loss if I want to sell and move to TV....from what I can tell it will be well worth it!! Great site for girl talk .
Good Morning JeanneBeannie,

Welcome. I have always loved this thread that Barefoot started more than a year ago I think. (My computer is really slow this morning or I would look back at the date of the first post.) Anyway, where else but with Girl Talk could we parade our hair color issues and people would understand perfectly and try to help. And all those other things, too. And the topics just go from one to the other and all over the place and everybody in this thread likes it that way and gets it all just fine.

I am not in TV at this point. We are thinking of a small second home there maybe. We were there for a month in 2007 and were not quite ready. We will return this summer or fall for a long rental and another look. Meanwhile, I am taking golf lessons again. I took them a few years ago but I need major help and will never be good at it. I am really good though at going out to lunch after. But there is so much to do in TV that golf is not required.

So good luck on your house sale and your new adventure.

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 04-17-2009 at 06:33 AM.