Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 04-17-2009, 04:17 PM
Veteran member
Default You are all amazing!

Thank you Kathie, how kind that is of you to offer to look at places for me! Wow....after I saw that I searched online for places in Hadley! . I got interrupted by my realtor tho lol, she stopped by and I told her to SELL THIS HOUSE . I told her I was moving to TV, at first she didnt realize how serious I was lol...but she does now! She even took my TV dvd home to look at it lol.
Nonie....what can I say? You are just too much (in a wonderful way)! . When my realtor was here we were talking about me making arrangements for me to fly down and check it out, I hadnt checked that out yet, its so overwhelming, with the house for sale, my doggies etc. , then I get your sweet message! I would love to travel down there with you, how fun would that be?????!? Lol lol two nuts!! . That is a very nice offer, and is truly appreciated. Like I said...I have been incognito for a month or so cause this is a big step for me....but after hearing how sweet you ladies are...there isnt a doubt in my mind that TV is where I want to be!