View Single Post

Old 08-26-2021, 03:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,920 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 GI View Post
It wasn't that many years ago. Do you not consider forced abortion evil? Do you not consider forced re-education evil? Do you not consider dissidents that disappear not evil? People are strongly encouraged to keep tabs on their neighbors and report to the government if they are criticizing the government, is that not evil?
Yes, it is true that China has a reputation for being pure and ultimate evil. I, personally, only know one person who ACTUALLY lived there. it was about 20 years ago. He taught English to Chinese students. He enjoyed his time there and liked his students very much. I know for a fact that he is not "EVIL". In Russia, China, Mexico, the US, and other countries there are often differences between the Federal Government and the common people, with the common people being the more likable and less "EVIL". Statistically, my friend's experience is an N of 1 and 29 years old. It is well known that in Mexico, the people in the small towns and low populated regions are happy and friendly - but the big cities are filled with drug gangs, murderers, and kidnappers. So, is Mexico good or EVIL? Probably both. I do not have enough experience with China to make a realistic judgment about it.