View Single Post

Old 08-31-2021, 12:30 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,477 Times in 753 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
We just came back from a visit to see our kids. The oldest one bought a Tesla Model S Plaid? I had heard of Tesla before naturally but never this particular model. It is an absolute rocket. I don't know the facts and figures about the car but I do know that I surrendered the card back to my son after the second outing. You can use the card or an App that he put on my phone. I'm old enough now to realize my limitations. There is no need for me to drive a car with that kind of performance.

On the other hand as a family of car nuts. This is one car that has to be experienced if you think you can handle it. It makes you laugh and curse when you nail it. (I almost said hit the Gas Pedal)

I will definitely be in the market when the pickup truck from Tesla is ready to go. Can't wait.

Not really overly concerned about the price of the pickup truck.
LOL!

I completely agree with you about the performance. Several of my kids have them (not the plaid, but they are all FAST.)

I haven't driven one yet, but I got a 500HP Jag a couple of years ago, it has three modes I call fast, scary, and don't do that one EVER again. I put it in the fastest, punch it, and it took my breath away. After that experience, I will NEVER punch a Tesla - LOL!