Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 04-21-2009, 09:29 AM
Golden Sunrise Member
Default Heavenly Hadley

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanneBeannie View Post
Hi Kathie,
I just called TV yesterday to order the map of all the villages. I have been looking for homes in Heavenly Hadley, but its so hard to tell where these homes are with only a street name. So soon I will be able to focus on your area . Are you sure you want me for a neighbor lol?? I warn you, I am pretty silly lol . I hear many wonderful things about you, looking forward to meeting you!! .

JeanneBeannie
Hi Jeanne,

If you are looking for a resale home, the search on the TV website lets you search by Village. There are three pages of Hadley resales (although some are on deposit).

The new homes search doesn't search by Village, but there may be a few Hadley homes there that the developer is finishing to close out neighborhoods. It is one of the good things in TV - they don't let empty lots sit forever. Instead they build spec homes on those lots - so you might find a good deal on one of those as they are generally discounted below the new home discount (currently at 4.5%)

Also, there are lots of home in Villages near Hadley (Hemingway, Duval, Largo, Bonita....)

Hope this helps. Looking forward to meeting you.

Kate