View Single Post

Old 09-07-2021, 04:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,079 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker1 View Post
Probably, depends on your definition of compromised - "most" is half plus 1. High blood pressure, diabetes, cancer survivor, bad cholesterol numbers, overweight, etc. You get the picture. So, you are against people wanting to get an additional dose of the vaccine (assuming there is no medical reason for not getting the vaccine) prior to the inevitable FDA approval for a third dose ? The vaccines are extremely effective at keeping you out of the hospital and alive.
The EUA and the FDA have a rough definition of immunocompromised that likely doesn't include high blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol numbers, overweight, or etc. These are health issues but are likely not conditions that render one immunocompromised. I use the word "likely" as I am not a doctor.

I am not against people wanting to get an additional dose, I am against people lying to get an additional dose.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough