View Single Post

Old 09-14-2021, 09:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,040 Times in 1,753 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
So, parents should not have the freedom of controlling their children? The gov. should be the authority? So, if the gov deems that there are too many females in this country, they should mandate abortions? The court says a woman has the right of choice for her body, so is the gov going to take that right away? After all, the baby/child is part of the woman's body, right? Children will NOT keep their masks on in school, and that is fact. Teachers cannot be understood and children's replies cannot be understood when wearing masks. Sure, that is a small imposition IF/IF masks save lives. But, so far the CDC does not prove that masks (paper or cloth that folks are wearing) does much good. The gov. is well known for making mistakes in their judgement. I would rather make life choices for myself and my family, rather than depending on their often biased thinking demands.
Parents or anyone else do not have the right to hurt their children or should we act like the Taliban, why stop at Covid, why not cut the girls as well? There is no reason why children can’t wear n95 masks (child size). I absolutely support the right of parents but it stops when they hurt and not protect their children, and possibly endangering other children.