View Single Post

Old 09-17-2021, 04:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueblaze View Post
I called Pikes to fix a short circuit in the dining room light. The gal on the phone was nice enough to interrupt my description of the problem to let me know that their earliest appointment was two months out. I'm sure they're great, but I guess they're a little overwhelmed by all the work they gotten from the good reviews like this one.

So I called Sun State Power and made an appointment in three days. "Dakota" was friendly and efficient and didn't even mind an old man kibitzing while he worked. He had to replace a wire from the switch to the chandelier. Afterwards, he carefully replaced the insulation in the attic and cleaned up the dining room with his own vacuum. The charge was reasonable and exactly as quoted.

I'd recommend them to anyone.
Agree that Pikes are very busy and it is good to know we have alternatives in TV. My lighting was a special order so I was prepared to wait, but sometimes you just need someone right now.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak