View Single Post

Old 09-17-2021, 05:01 AM
Post Painter Needed for gables change of color

Quote:
Originally Posted by regas56 View Post
Hi.. I've had a home in Collier for 8 years and live in STL Mo full time but will be moving to the Villages full time on or around July 17th.. I've been an interior exterior painter, stainer and general contractor my entire working life and look forward to continuing my career once I arrive (just a few less hours) in a few weeks as I'm not near ready to retire.. If I can help you in any way once I arrive I will be glad to.. As far as types of paint you should never let a contractor tell you what kind of paint to use UNLESS you ask for his opinion, I use Home Depot (Behr) paint on 90% of my jobs and their mid grade primer/paint is in my opinion one of the best products on the market, especially the eggshell finish.. If you don't find any suitable help in the next few weeks feel free to message me and I'll get you my number.. Good Luck, Dan Sager

According to the builder this is 1.5 hour job but needs a tall ladder for some of the gable. I already bought the paint. Need done around Sept 27 can you or anyone help? If so email kfore14@gmail.com
Thank you