View Single Post

Old 09-19-2021, 12:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,353 Times in 4,346 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
Why do the anti-vaccers feel SO compelled to SELL their ANTI (as in ANTIQUATED) philosophy like it is a RELIGIOUS CALLING? Do they make money by PREACHING their nonsense? I could understand an OCCASIONAL suggestion for others to NOT take a vaccine or a booster - BUT, BUT this CONSTANT DRUMBEAT of chaos-causing misinformation has become LUDICRIOUS and ANNOYING! And the constant ATTEMPTS at defending the indefensible seems childishly immature (like a Butthead and Beavis clown show). Attempts like false logic and bogus links!
The jury is NOT out on CV vaccines any longer - they work! - end of story!
Over 60% of Americans have taken the vaccine and they prove that it works - end of story!
99% of the people that have DIED of CV were the UNvaccinated - end of story!
The UNvaccinated in hospitals BEG Doctors for the vaccine - too late - end of story!
The UNvaccinated are responsible to a large extent for the emergence of the DELTA variant - end of story!

I wonder if these preachers of the gospel of ANTI-vaccines are people with DEATH WISHES for themselves and humanity. I have NEVER thought of a LOGICAL motivation for their actions. I guess I don't understand STRANGE cultish zombie-thinking. .......last end of story!
"Constant Drumbeat."...

-Tom Petty