View Single Post

Old 09-19-2021, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
Why do the anti-vaccers feel SO compelled to SELL their ANTI (as in ANTIQUATED) philosophy like it is a RELIGIOUS CALLING? Do they make money by PREACHING their nonsense? I could understand an OCCASIONAL suggestion for others to NOT take a vaccine or a booster - BUT, BUT this CONSTANT DRUMBEAT of chaos-causing misinformation has become LUDICRIOUS and ANNOYING! And the constant ATTEMPTS at defending the indefensible seems childishly immature (like a Butthead and Beavis clown show). Attempts like false logic and bogus links!
The jury is NOT out on CV vaccines any longer - they work! - end of story!
Over 60% of Americans have taken the vaccine and they prove that it works - end of story!
99% of the people that have DIED of CV were the UNvaccinated - end of story!
The UNvaccinated in hospitals BEG Doctors for the vaccine - too late - end of story!
The UNvaccinated are responsible to a large extent for the emergence of the DELTA variant - end of story!

I wonder if these preachers of the gospel of ANTI-vaccines are people with DEATH WISHES for themselves and humanity. I have NEVER thought of a LOGICAL motivation for their actions. I guess I don't understand STRANGE cultish zombie-thinking. .......last end of story!
I am not anti-vax

Just because many people exhibit risky behavior by taking a shot of unknown consequences and believe they are at the top of the food chain because of it......those that disagree does not make them ILLLOGICAL, rather the Logical. Too many years left to take that kind of leap of faith in our Government or ever changing health care system.