View Single Post

Old 09-19-2021, 01:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
Things are NEVER quite as black and white as they MAY appear. US Medical Doctors and experts say that the jury is STILL out (like lots of CV issues) on whether or WHEN to make available vaccines to the under 65 groups. Stay tuned about that! They are working on approval for the under age 6 group as we write. The CDC, FDA, the US Government in total, and University researchers. The total Government has a LOT on its PLATE currently. Also, naysayers, like, "how terrible DR. Fauci is" - don't help either!
The ANTI-vaxxers that have mostly caused the DELTA variant to become systemic US-wide are to be blamed! NOT changing advice from the FDA and the CDC, which has ONLY changed to ADJUST to changing CV conditions. That's what INTELLIGENT human beings do - they adjust to changing conditions. That is a 1st PRINCIPLE of WAR taught at our MILITARY ACADEMIES.
DR. Fauci is NOT to be blamed for ALL things CV-related. He is a hero that deserves our PRAISE for his 40 years of service to our country. How many ANTI-vaxxers have given 40 years to US society's improvement in ANY capacity? I think that you will find that they cared ONLY about themselves!

Getting boosters for waning CV protection is an important subject, but it pales in comparison with the REALIZATION by everyone that all CV DEATH and SUFFERING in about JUNE after about 250,000 had died - all could have been avoided if ONLY the ANTI-vaxxers had rolled up their sleeves and been PRO-AMERICAN and PRO-HUMAN about taking the FREE and widely available VACCINE. Now, I fear, it is too late and about 670,000 human Americans are DEAD - MANY of which are children!!!!!!

And for the naysayers who may, and will say that I exaggerate - read about pediatrician DR. Hotez of Baylor U. who has researched the long-term effects on children's brains caused by even asymptomatic bouts with CV! The future may(?) NOT be TOO BRIGHT for these children (of potentially large numbers) - as their IQs and even LIFE SPANS are likely to DROP.
And remember.......a similar thing happened in Flint, MI from LEAD in the children's water, which will take 2 or 3 GENERATIONS for the effects to vanish.
Oh well, you know the old saying "s*** happens, and then you die."
I have not argued against vaccinations. I will only argue and continue to do so against mandates. If that bothers folks, they are free to believe as they wish. This really is supposed to be a free country regarding your freedom of having an opinion. Believe it falls under the First Amendment, unless I am mistaken. But, I am sure that there are a few on HERE that will argue that statement.