View Single Post

Old 09-22-2021, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
Actually no, you're not. I was exposed to COVID-19 for the better part of a year, on a regular basis. I got the vaccine only after people my age were authorized to get one, in April.

I was already immune. I got the vaccine anyway "just to make sure." I've been better protected than you all along. But I might have passed it to you at any time. I wouldn't know, because I haven't experienced any symptoms and didn't care enough to get tested. I masked, but masks aren't foolproof. I social distanced, but I might have sneezed once or twice in front of other people.

I did everything I felt was the right thing to do, and I stayed healthy throughout. If I got you sick because you chose not to do the right thing, well - woops.
Sorry but unless you have proof that you actually contracted covid, the above is totally wrong. Saying you "were exposed" to covid is not the same thing as saying "I have natural immunity as a covid survivor"

This data from Israel shows the relative percentages of protection for various categories ( unvaxed, vaxed 6 months ago, vaxed recently, vaxed plus booster, covid survivor, covid survivor plus booster)

israel-data-jpg