View Single Post

Old 09-22-2021, 01:57 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,707 Times in 557 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
I liked last nights show I’ve spent many winters there, the last one being before Covid . Woke ???? Well I guess by portraying the spirit of being multi cultural that Hawaii celebrated then you would be right. I only watch the first ncis gave the other 2 some viewing but there was so much shooting that they seemed more like cartoons same with 50 , this country could be much better off if we followed the spirit of harmony with nature and people that one of our most beautiful states celebrates
We too have been fortunate in having spent quite a bit of time on the different islands of Hawaii. While some people have reported not having a good time due to the treatment by some locals, in the last 40 years I've seen where the islanders have watched their home and other prices rise so much that they have no choice, but to have multiple generations living under one roof. Given that the ability to expand to cheaper land, like most places here on the mainland, doesn't exist on the islands, I think that would tend to make me a bit grumpy also. As for NCIS, I've also occasionally watched the spinoffs but, for me, it really boils down to the fact that there's only one Gibbs to go around. lol