View Single Post

Old 10-10-2021, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
I agree that you shouldn't let your dog on other people's property.

If you are in the easement, you are not on "their" property though. While they may mow it, maintain it, sit on it, roll in it, etc., it's not theirs. They can't build on it or put anything permanent on it. They might think it's theirs, it ain't. The setbacks are a lot further back than most people realize.

I don't let my dog go into other folk's yards, so I'm not defending that behavior.

Turning on a sprinkler if people are walking past is something a real @33!@#$ would do. Karma has a way of costing people money though. Toggling it on and off all the time like that and the valves might stop working(rodents chewing the wires attracted by the cool water in the valves) and the heads might just fall apart, almost like someone hit them with a hammer.
the easement argument is an excuse. the easement is no excuse. you are trying to justify your dog crapping on someone else's property, and not on your own property. "it's not his property". nonsense. I would have my sprinkler on also with that mentality...
and going on the street is just as gross as someone else private property...