View Single Post

Old 10-15-2021, 10:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,942 Times in 4,145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Walgreens mistakenly injected parents and two kids age 4 and 5 with the Covid vaccine instead of the flu shot and now they are being treated for tachycardia and elevated blood pressure.

""They will probably do OK," said Dr. Peter Hotez, dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine. "The difference is they got a three times higher dose of a vaccine than is being tested in clinical trials."
The children have reportedly been suffering other side effects for over a week after receiving their shots.

Indiana parents say Walgreens mistakenly injected them and their two kids with the Covid-19 vaccine instead of flu shot - CNN
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICH1 View Post
another Scam to get money !
I wouldn't call it a scam---after all, I doubt this family came in to the drugstore to get the wrong shots on purpose. Clearly the pharmacist made a mistake, and a pretty big/avoidable one. If they were drawing the shot out of the vial, all they needed to do was read the label, so I doubt that was the case. More likely, based on their daily volume, the pharmacist had drawn up a number of syringes of both vaccines to "save time". We did this every year since we gave out 12-1400 flu shots on our 3 Saturday flu shot days----but we only had ONE vaccine drawn up. If they did this for more than one, a mistake could be made.

OK, so what's done is done, but now the interesting part:

The "symptoms" that were listed for this family as a result of the COVID vaccine, BY THEIR LAWYER can all be attributed to anxiety (except fever, which is common after many vaccines), and may not even be vaccine related. But we all know where this is headed. (Not a courtroom since dumb jurors would give a huge award, but a juicy settlement for sure). And the happiest person is the lawyer collecting 40% for a winning case that fell into his lap.

I'm also sure the settlement will include a codicil that still includes the right for the 2 children to sue for "malpractice" up to the legal limit of 30 months after their 18th birthday. I see a lot of sleepless nights for that pharmacist