View Single Post

Old 10-17-2021, 06:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonanza View Post
After thinking about the OP's original post for a few days, I find it becoming more and more strange. I've been wondering to myself why she has thrown her situation out to the public -- here on a public forum, although she is totally anonymous.

If she is on this website she has, at least, a smattering of knowledge regarding the Internet. I question why she has not gotten herself on a few of the senior websites where she can state whatever she wants about herself and exactly what she is seeking. What she would do with responders and how she would answer them is no different than what she would do anyway -- there, here on this site or wherever.

Logic also tells me and anyone with one iota of sense that to meet anyone in a new community, you have to make yourself available and join clubs, groups, the pool, the squares for evening entertainment, etc. The avenues for meeting people in this area are endless.

So I ask myself . . . What is the OP's post really about?
Yes -- I find it all very strange.
Well if you are interested one can PM the OP, then all your questions and concerns could be answered.

Many new people have met using this forum, for years. Some to start a new club, some looking for a workout buddy, and some for just friendship.

One can have a deep personal friendship without any intimacy. Happens everyday, my best friend for over 30 years is gay, I can’t think of a time when they weren’t by my side in my sadness or my happiness moments

Last edited by asianthree; 10-17-2021 at 06:09 AM.